Friday, June 12, 2009

Tweet Tweet... It was inevitable.

I did it. I joined Twitter… but strictly for the purpose of following Jill Zarin and Lily Allen. Though they fall among what has grown to be a slew of additional reality stars and hot mess musicians, plus some Twitter-ettes I actually know, a few news sources, and a handful of gossipy goodness. While I don’t know why my own mindless musings would be follow-worthy (my verbose wit (ha.) needs a bit more that 140 characters to make its mark), follow me if you wish. I can’t promise to amuse in the style of Demi and Ashton, or inform a la Perez, but I’ll try nonetheless! Who Twitters out there?!

2 comments:

Suz said...

I love how high your standards are...Jill Zarin rules.

beachvintage.com said...

I am too scared to make the Twitter commitment yet, I already have so much to do in a day I just can't bear the thought of more! Thanks so much for sropping by Beach Vintage and leaving a comment. xx