Friday, August 6, 2010

This is how wild I am.

It's 8 PM on a Friday night. I'm a hip and happening twenty-something. I've got energy to last me days and quite the zest for life. And I'm currently in my pajamas, enjoying the air conditioning on full-blast as I catch up on some quality blog reading. My Sri Lankan pal and coworker CA asked me today if I ever relax... so C, yes: I relax. Just not often. ;-)


Here are some recent musings, thoughts and whatnots of mine...

-I have a strange obsession with jumping ship and moving to Hong Kong. You know, six months to a year... just a lil trip. Or maybe London. Who knows! Life is great in New York, but I'm welcome to a drastic change.
-My Texan relatives are in town. YAY!
-Foley + Corinna makes, by far, the best leather bags. Buy one.
-This humidity needs to end. J.Crew's fall apparel is starting to come it, and it has be itching for blazers, tights, and boots.


That's all for now.


0 comments: