Friday, August 20, 2010

Pop Goes the Warhol Weasel

Though its extended Thursday and Friday hours don't start until October, I'm somehow going to chisel some time into my unchiselable schedule to hightail it to the Brooklyn Museum's "Andy Warhol: The Last Decade" exhibit. Those of you who ever set foot in the most happening spot at Stonehill -- otherwise known as the senior year dorm room of yours truly -- know that JT and I dedicated an entire wall to Warhol quote posters, compliments of art.com. I had delusions of grandeur when I thought I'd actually have them all matted, framed and mounted on the wall of my current living quarters: they currently reside rolled inside a rubber band. But regardless of my decorating incapabilities, I NEED to see this exhibit before it closes on September 12th. Who's with me? It's only $8!

In other news, I've got a pretty decent weekend lined up, minus the three hours I've dedicated to dusting the domain tomorrow (Mamadukes and Aunt K, are you proud?! Someday, my maid will handle this, but for now, me and Mr. Clean are as official as a Facebook relationship). 230 5th and a lobster bake are in the works in honor of LS's return and AR's departure, respectively, making my weekend the perfect mix of rooftop sassiness and backyard comfort.

Enjoy the sunshine,
KR

1 comments:

Lisa said...

=) can't wait to see you!!